Consistently Great Teaching & Learning
What makes one of the most significant differences to pupil achievement? According to the latest research, it’s the feedback that we get from the pupils (not the other way round!) about what they have learnt and understood. A great teacher is continually assessing the impact that their own teaching is having.
- Practical, enjoyable techniques that you can use to check progress throughout the lesson
- Ways to promote resilience and independence in your learners
- Inspired questioning techniques
- The best ways to spot gaps in pupils’ understanding and challenge every learner
- How to intervene to ensure great progress is maintained.
- Effective, effortless AfL techniques for peer and self-assessment
- How to help pupils embed and retain learning in the long-term
- How to boost test results without sacrificing depth and a love of learning
Engaging and inspiring!
Brilliant! I can’t wait to go back to school and use the new ideas!
Lots of brilliant, practical ideas. Thank you!
Brilliant! So practical. Very inspirational – Thank you so much!
Excellent. Everything can be taken back to the classroom!
The best INSET I have had for years!
First course in years where I’ve felt I can implement ideas immediately!
Inspirational, creative, fun!
Fabulous, Engaging – Met all my needs!
Fantastic ideas that can be used in REAL lessons!
Useful, fun, extremely helpful & perfect for building teaching repertoire. Fantastic!
Superb. Totally engaging. I really soaked up every word. A sensational course!
INSET for Primary, Secondary, Teachers, T.A.s and Leaders!
We are always happy to tailor Teaching and Learning CPD to the needs of your school. Your school doesn’t get a “One Size Fits All” package PowerPoint – your school receives a bespoke training event, built and delivered to meet the current focuses of your School Improvement Plan. We are happy to talk in depth with you about the needs and interests of your staff and pupils.
Below are some of the most popular CPD focuses for schools at the moment. We are also happy to blend a number of these concepts into a whole day event.