Engaging Reluctant Learners
The key to great results is engaging the pupils, and we all know that some pupils are less easy to motivate than others when it comes to classwork. We specialise in getting even the least enthusiastic pupil to become excited about and engaged in their work.
- Exciting teaching techniques that capture the imagination and interest of learners of all ages
- Innovative strategies to spice up even the potentially dry and uninspiring topics
- Ways to motivate and energise passive learners
- Activities that succeed in getting every learner actively involved
- Tricks to put the kudos back in to working hard!
- Techniques for building confidence in the most reluctant members of your class
- Practical strategies to eliminate off-task chat and disruptive behaviour
Engaging and inspiring!
First course in years where I’ve felt I can implement ideas immediately!
Fantastic ideas that can be used in REAL lessons!
The best INSET I have had for years!
Excellent. Everything can be taken back to the classroom!
Fabulous, Engaging – Met all my needs!
Inspirational, creative, fun!
Superb. Totally engaging. I really soaked up every word. A sensational course!
Brilliant! I can’t wait to go back to school and use the new ideas!
Brilliant! So practical. Very inspirational – Thank you so much!
Useful, fun, extremely helpful & perfect for building teaching repertoire. Fantastic!
Lots of brilliant, practical ideas. Thank you!
INSET for Primary, Secondary, Teachers, T.A.s and Leaders!
We are always happy to tailor Teaching and Learning CPD to the needs of your school. Your school doesn’t get a “One Size Fits All” package PowerPoint – your school receives a bespoke training event, built and delivered to meet the current focuses of your School Improvement Plan. We are happy to talk in depth with you about the needs and interests of your staff and pupils.
Below are some of the most popular CPD focuses for schools at the moment. We are also happy to blend a number of these concepts into a whole day event.